7th Annual DVACROA Conference
University of Delaware
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Did you know that Delaware was the First State of the United States and that DVACROA is holding its annual conference in Delaware for the ‘first’ time? Well then, DVACROA cordially invites you to a constructive day of professional development with your colleagues from all areas across the Delaware Valley. Sessions will cover a vast array of hot topics that are discussed in your offices around campus each and every day. So please join us at the University of Delaware for a day of learning and networking with your colleagues.
View the Schedule (updated on May 8th, 2015)
The conference will be held at Clayton Hall-Newark. For directions please click the following link: Clayton Hall – Newark
- Upon your arrival at Clayton Hall, signs will direct you to conference parking.
- Wi-Fi login information will be provided to each conference attendee at the Registration Desk
Please register in advance by May 4, 2015.
Registration Fee: $60.00
Make checks or money orders payable to DVACROA
(Sorry no vouchers, purchase orders, or credit cards)
Mail payment by check or money order to:
c/o Karissa Zerr, Treasurer
Office of the Registrar
West Chester University
25 University Avenue
West Chester, PA 19383
- If submission of payment is to be made by your accounting office, please ensure your name is on the check stub or a copy of your registration is included with it.
- DVACROA Tax ID #352352098
- Receipts will be available on-site upon request
- Checks will be accepted on-site
- Requests for refunds must be sent to the Treasurer in writing by May 4, 2015. Requests made after that date will not be considered.
- Substitution of attendees may be made at any time.
- Session schedule is subject to change. Updated information will be available on this website.
- Information from the registration form will be used only to provide notices of DVACROA related activities, those of affiliated professional organizations and to the Conference sponsors. DVACROA does not provide mailing information to other third parties.
- Any photos taken at the conference by the DVACROA may be used by the Association in DVACROA related printed documents, websites or other media. We appreciate your consent to use your likeness for the purpose of sharing and promoting the conference and Association.
- The session presentations are selected with the intent of meeting the professional development needs of DVACROA participants. While care has been taken in the preparation of sessions, situations and circumstances may vary from that presented. The session information should enhance, not substitute for, your own independent judgment. Additional related information may be available from other sources or other professional advice tailored to your particular needs may be appropriate. The content of the presentations is the sole responsibility of the presenters; the views and opinions of the presenters do not necessarily state or reflect those of DVACROA. DVACROA neither exercises editorial control over the information presented nor endorses the use of any of the means or methods presented. The information is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to completeness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Neither DVACROA nor any other party involved in creating or producing the conference is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your use of the information. These sessions do not earn the participant any CEUs or College level credit.
- Your registration acknowledges acceptance of these terms and provisions of conference attendance.
To help with planning the next conference, join the Steering Committee. Contact a member of the Executive Committee for information.